Join us in 2018!
**Get Nauti Challenge, Half Marathon & Half Marathon Relay are Sold Out**
The Chartway Norfolk Harbor Half Marathon Weekend presented by Bon Secours DePaul Orthopedics is an exciting two-day event that offers flat, fast, and scenic courses through Norfolk, Virginia. Norfolk is your perfect race destination with a bustling Downtown, thriving arts community, and world-class cuisine, you’ll feel right at home the moment you arrive.
Enjoy 13.1 miles through the best of Norfolk, Virginia. Our course will take you through four of Norfolk’s neighborhoods including Downtown Norfolk, Historic Ghent District, Freemason District, and NEON Art District, through the Old Dominion University Campus, and along the Elizabeth River Trail before finishing beside the Elizabeth River. Once you cross the finish line, a post-race party like no other is waiting for you in Town Point Park. Enjoy live music, Blue Moon Brewing Co., and Refuel Stew.
- A race distance for everyone including a Half Marathon, Half Marathon Relay, 5K, and Kids Mile
- Get Nauti Challenge – Run the 5K on Saturday and the Half Marathon on Sunday
- Two Day Sports & Fitness Expo
- Post-Race Party with Live Music
- Refuel Stew from the Culinary Institute of Virginia
- Up to 4 beers from Blue Moon Brewing Company included in your registration
- Technical race shirts (male and female sizes)
- Surprise Finisher Item
- Bottle Opener Medal for all Finishers