Add the dynamic and authentic urban waterfront of Coastal Virginia to your race destination list this year and join us in Norfolk, Virginia for the Chartway Norfolk Harbor Half Marathon, We Promise 5K and Kids Final Mile presented by Bon Secours In Motion. This exciting 2-day event offers flat and fast courses that take you through historic Downtown Norfolk, into unique and eclectic old neighborhoods and along our beautiful coastal waterfront. As you run you will encounter cheer stops, candy stops, a pie stop and other course surprises. The fun doesn’t stop there! Celebrate your finish at a huge finish line festival in Town Point Park with post race food, Blue Moon beer, live music and more!
- Five races available – a Half Marathon, Half Marathon Relay, Get Nauti Challenge, 5K, and Kids mile
- Free Race Photos
- Get Nauti Challenge allows you to run both the 5K and Half Marathon to earn Extra Bling
- Two-day Sports & Fitness Expo
- Flat, fast courses through historic downtown and the Hampton Roads Harbor
- Post Race Party with plenty of Blue Moon beer, post race food from the Culinary Institute of Virginia and live entertainment provided by Waterside District
- Technical shirts for all 5K and Half Marathon runners and a cotton shirt for Kids Final Mile
- Unique bottle opener Medal for all finishers
- Surprise Half Marathon and 5K Finisher Item
NEW THIS YEAR!
Looking to take part in our Chartway Norfolk Harbor Half Marathon, but not feeling up to the running 13.1 miles? Grab a friend and join us for our new Half Marathon relay! You will split the distance of the same Chartway Norfolk Harbor Half Marathon course and competed as a relay team. Awards will be given to the fastest men’s, women’s, co-ed, and military teams (1st, 2nd and 3rd). Each participant will receive all of the same great swag. This includes a tech shirt, free race photos, a unique bottle opener medal, a finisher item and entry into the post race party with 4 free brews and food from the Culinary Institute.
The City of Norfolk, a historic and vibrant port city surrounded by natural beauty is becoming the most dynamic and authentic waterfront community in America. Whether you are a resident, or visitor, Norfolk is an amazing place where you feel welcomed, connected, and fulfilled.
Norfolk is home to several world-class visual and performing arts organizations and offers a broad array of performance venues. Norfolk also boasts 80 chef owned restaurants, food trucks, and food-oriented events. The city is home to the MacArthur Center, a 1 million-square-foot retail complex, and hundreds of independently owned shops, sidewalk cafes, boutiques, antique shops and breweries all across the city. If you are one who prefers to be outdoors, then you can take advantage of the many public walking and biking paths along the waterfront and by East Beach, Ocean View, Downtown, Larchmont Library, the Virginia zoo, Hermitage Museum, and Colonial Place.