Congratulations to all of our 2016 Blue Moon Norfolk Harbor Half Marathon, Chartway 5K and Kids Mile finishers! 2017 Registration Coming Soon!
Add the dynamic and authentic urban waterfront of Coastal Virginia to your race destination list this year and join us in Norfolk, Virginia for the Blue Moon Norfolk Harbor Half Marathon, Chartway 5K and Kids Final Mile presented by Bon Secours In Motion. This exciting 3-day event offers flat and fast courses that take you through historic Downtown Norfolk, into unique and eclectic old neighborhoods and along our beautiful coastal waterfront. As you run you will encounter cheer stops, candy stops, a pie stop and other course surprises. The fun doesn’t stop there! Celebrate your finish at a huge finish line festival in Town Point Park with post race food, Blue Moon beer, live music and more!
- Three separate races – a Half Marathon, 5K and Kids mile
- Free Race Photos!
- Challenge where you can run in both the 5K and Blue Moon Norfolk Harbor Half Marathon
- Two-day Sports & Fitness Expo at the Half Moone Cruise and Celebration Center
- Flat, fast courses through historic downtown, and the Hampton Roads Harbor
- Post Race Party with plenty of Blue Moon beer, post race food from the Culinary Institute of Virginia and live entertainment
- Technical shirts for all 5k and Half Marathon runners and a cotton shirt for Kids Final Mile
- Unique bottle opener Medal for all finishers
- Additional Blue Moon Norfolk Harbor Half Marathon and Chartway 5K Finisher Item
The City of Norfolk, a historic and vibrant port city surrounded by natural beauty is becoming the most dynamic and authentic waterfront community in America. Whether you are a resident, or visitor, Norfolk is an amazing place where you feel welcomed, connected, and fulfilled.
Norfolk is home to several world-class visual and performing arts organizations and offers a broad array of performance venues. Norfolk also boasts 80 chef owned restaurants, food trucks, and food-oriented events. The city is home to the MacArthur Center, a 1 million-square-foot retail complex, and hundreds of independently owned shops, sidewalk cafes, boutiques, antique shops and breweries all across the city. If you are one who prefers to be outdoors, then you can take advantage of the many public walking and biking paths along the waterfront and by East Beach, Ocean View, Downtown, Larchmont Library, the Virginia zoo, Hermitage Museum, and Colonial Place.